Provides the strength and precision of our popular swivel head saw with the convenience of true semi-automatic operation. Factory programmed PLC manages the saw head and bed vise improving both safety and productivity.
- True Swivel head. Cuts from 0° to 60°
- Large 13″ x 16″ Capacity and 11-1/2″ at 45°
- Hydraulic feed control
- Flood coolant system, worklight and 5 ft. infeed conveyor are all standard
- Variable Bandspeed
- Full cycle, automatic control of the saw frame and vise jaw
- Full function control panel for manual control of all functions
- Positive feed control for increased performance on oversized pieces
- Also available in Extended Head or Fully Automatic configurations
Available Options include: Leveling/Vibration Mounts, Flush Hose Kit, 5 ft. or 10 ft. Roller Conveyors or 4 ft. Discharge Table
Provides the strength and precision of our popular swivel head saw with the convenience of true semi-automatic operation. Factory programmed PLC manages the saw head and bed vise improving both safety and productivity. Wellsaws are built to the highest standards from domestic components to ensure peak performance for many years. Wellsaw is famous for building machines that cut straight and last for ages. All Wellsaws are made at our factory in Southwest Michigan. This means that you get immediate support, both with service parts and technical assistance. Wellsaw carries a full inventory of parts for models built since 1933 and most orders ship the same day that they are received. When you call our factory you will not enter a voice mail system but speak directly with one of our Customer Support people. They know bandsawing and know how to help! When you buy a Wellsaw you’ll enjoy years of trouble free, accurate cutting.